Leadership Program Highlight:
• • Meet and Greet at OR Tambo International Airport.
• • Six nights’ accommodation with all meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• • All transfers to and from the airport to Backpackers/Hotels, Conference Venues, Dinners and all excursions for the duration of the tour.
• • Two-and-a-half-day training program at a conference venue with morning and afternoon tea and lunch, including course material, stationary and certification on completion.
• • Outcomes of the two-and-a-half-day program include Youth Development and Leadership, Career Opportunities and Introductions to Educational Institutions in Cape Town including universities, private universities and focused vocational learning institutions such as advertising and media schools.
• • Half day program interacting with institutions listed above as well as presentations from and interaction with youth leaders from various sectors/institutions.
• • Tours include – Cape Peninsula, Robben Island, Table Mountain, V&A Waterfront and visits to various Museums, excludes entrance fees to Robben Island and Table Mountain as this is subject to weather conditions.
Program Cost Options:
1. FULL PACKAGE – BACKPACKER ACCOMMODATION = N240,500
Backpacker accommodation consists of dormitory rooms that accommodate from 6 – 8 persons sharing with communal bathrooms. Continental breakfast is served.
A range of backpackers have been identified and can be viewed at the following websites.
2. FULL PACKAGE – THREE STAR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION = N336,700
Three-star hotel accommodation is based on two persons sharing with a full buffet breakfast
Program Cost Excludes
a. International Air Tickets (available on request)
b. Visa fees (available on request)
c. Departure tax (If there will be)
You could also get tailor-made tours suited to your tourist interests and travel budget.
HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ only provides a detailed tour itinerary/plan on demand. Typically, we design, plan and execute personal, family and group tours that fit your travel interests.
You may put a call through to us via +234 811 422 7772 (8 am to 6 pm weekdays) or +234 803 707 1130 (weekend hotline) or start a conversation about this or other Holiday Nigeria ™ tour packages on