Abridged Tour Highlights:
- De African Club (est. 1933)
- 1901 Watt Market/Prince Bassey Duke Ephrim IX Effigy
- Roman Catholic Cathedral
- L.E. Richard Henshaw Effigy
- 1903 water reservoirs on Egerton Street
- Great Duke IV 1826 complete Brass Chair.
- Obong’s Palace
- EKIKak Printing Press
- Stopping over at the following landmarks:
- European Cemetery (Mary Slessor Tomb)
- 1904 Duke Town Presbyterian Church building/ 1846 Duke Town School
- 1896 Ekpo Ekpo Bassey’s pre-fabricated building
- Ekpe Ndem Shrines
- Native Authority Court/Ekpe Stone
- Calabar Botanical Garden (eat. 1893. And first in Nigeria)
- Cercopan and also Drill Ranch facilities in Calabar.
- Visit the Tinapa Business Resort for a facility tour, bath in the water parks and games arcade.
1. The cost of the tour package is subject to the number of tourists and standard of services.
2. Tour rates are negotiable when you have groups, or as an Agent Booking.
2. Other terms and conditions Apply.
1. All services of personal nature, like tips and gratuities, lunch, dinner, private trips and any service not expressly mentioned in the itinerary.
We provide two types of full inclusive tour service options:
(i) Private Tours for 2 to 5 people at once. This is suitable for a couple or a small family of 3 to 5 persons.
The Cost of this Calabar City tour package is N25, 000 per person sharing - available for 5 persons travelling together.
(ii) Shared Tours, for 5 to 11 people at once. This is suitable for a small group of friends and colleagues.
The Cost of this Calabar City tour package is N15, 000 per person sharing - available for 11 persons travelling together.
More so, we tailor-make Abuja City Tour for groups and organisations. Click here to get a custom quote now. You would also get tailor-made tours suited to your tourist interests and travel budget.
Call us now via +234 811 422 7772, +234 802 312 1935 (working hours & WhatsApp) or +234 803 707 1130 (weekends only)
You may also start a conversation about this or other Holiday Nigeria ™ tour packages on