CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
1. If Tourist or Accredited Travel Agent cancels his/her paid booking, HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ must apply the following cancellation rules:
a. 30-16 days before arrival date – 30% loss of the total price of the travel services.
b. 15-8 days before arrival date – 50% loss of the total price of the travel services.
c. 7-3 days before arrival date - 90% loss of the total price of the travel services.
d. Less than 7 days before arrival date – 100 % of the total price of the travel services.
2. When an Accredited Travel Agent cancels any booking, commission for the booking does not take effect.
3. HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ can apply additional charges to tourists, or Travel Agent, prior to selling the travel services.
LIABILITY AND CHARGES
The Tourist or Accredited Travel Agent must accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under his or its name.
1. All bookings are accepted on the condition that HOLIDAY NIGERIA™, that is Destination Marketing Extra Limited, and its agents act only as agents for the tourist/traveler in all matters relating to hotel/lodge accommodation, tours and transport and that they shall not be liable for any injury, delay, loss, accident or damage arising from any clause and in any manner however except when the passenger is being carried in transport owned by the company.
2. The laws and jurisprudence of Nigeria govern Holiday Nigeria liability to tourists/travelers carried in its own vehicles. For international (out-bound) tours, all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the cause of action arises.
3. The company reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out all or part of the services agreed to be supplied and in the event of the exercise of such right the terms of clause (2 & 4) relating to the company's liability shall apply.
4. HOLIDAY NIGERIA™, that is Destination Marketing Extra Limited, and her Agents accepts no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in air or other services, sickness, war, strife, civil disturbances, quarantine or other causes. All such losses and expenses will have to be borne by the tourist/traveler.
5. Whilst every care is taken, HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ accepts no liability whatsoever for the theft, loss or damage to the tourist/travelers's baggage howsoever caused. Thus, we strongly advise all tourists/travelers to have a requisite travel or baggage insurance.
1. In the case of partial or complete breach of tourist services contract caused by unforeseeable events such as fire, war, natural disaster, or any other acts of God, as well as legal actions taken by the state, which may have an impact on the fulfillment of any tourism service contract HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ or representatives shall not be held liable.
2. In the event of unforeseen circumstance, or forces majeure, HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ shall reimburse all the funds it received from the tourist except for Administrative Charges and evident expenses incurred before the incident occurred.
LEGAL JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ services terms and conditions shall be governed, construed, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with the Laws and jurisprudence of Nigeria.