Abridged Tour Itinerary
Day 1: ARRIVAL: Picked up on arrival Enugu, from Lagos and transferred to a hotel in Ikom for overnight. *
Day 2: IKOM - CAMEROUN BORDER - WATERFALLS
* Morning drive to Alok monoliths.
* Afternoon lazy drive to Agbokim Waterfalls and have a
* Suspended Bridged: experience Cameroon local flavour as you cross suspended border bridge linking Nigeria to Cameroon at Mfum.
Day 3: BUANCHOR DRILL RANCH- CANOPY WALKWAY
* Morning drive to Buanchor. Watch the Chimps & Drills.
* Hike to Canopy walkway, climb to highest point & hike and get wet at Bano River.
* Evening drive to Ikom for the night.
Day 4: OBUDU RESORT – DRIVE TO CALABAR
* Drive to Obudu Mountain Resort
* Continue the lazy drive to Calabar. Check-in hotel & dinner.
Day 5: CALABAR CITY TOUR – TINAPA TOURS
* Tour of Marina resort slave history museum/exhibition and craft shop.
* Embark on the Aqua Vista “point of no return” in Marina resort for canoe/boat ride.
* Tour of sites in Old Calabar town, through the Cercopan and Drill Ranch facilities in Calabar.
* Visit Tinapa Business Resort & facility tour.
Day 6: DEPARTURE: Wake up to a late breakfast, and transfer to airport for their flight to Lagos to catch their homebound flight.
----------------------- END OF TOUR SERVICES ----------------------------------
Tour Cost includes
- Return airport transfers – hotel pick up and drop off
- All transfers in a jeep 4/4
- Four nights hotel accommodation – Ikom, Buanchor, Calabar
- Two night's accommodation in lagos
- Daily breakfast and lunch (packaged lunch en route)
- All tour shuttles in air-conditioned vehicles
- Economy class air tickets Lagos-Calabar return.
- Access to all Tours in Ikom, Obudu, Buanchor and Calabar
Tour Cost excludes
- International Air fares
- Travel insurance
- Deviation from items in the “includes” list
The Cost of this Wild Cross River tour package is NGN 305,000 per couple sharing - available for 4 persons travelling together
You could also get tailor-made tours suited to your tourist interests and travel budget.
HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ only provides a detailed tour itinerary/plan on demand. Typically, we design, plan and execute personal, family and group tours that fits your travel interests.
You may put a call through to us via +234 811 422 7771 or +234 802 313 1935 (8am to 6pm week days) or +234 803 707 1130 (weekend hotline) or start a conversation about this or other Holiday Nigeria ™ tour packages on